Purpose of Garden Sheds: The first step in choosing a design is to think about the reason for having a garden shed in the first place. While the first thing that comes to mind is garden storage, Isle Of Anglesey homeowners can actually use these buildings for a number of other purposes, including:
• Guest cottages
• Home offices
• Game rooms/entertainment areas
Some units are even designed to do double duty. For example, a shed may have a lean-to on one side that operates as a greenhouse, while the other side of the building is used for storage or a workshop. Some may have a workbench in the main area with stairs leading to a sleeping loft overhead.
The right storage building can largely depend on what will be placed inside it. When deciding on the size of the building, itís important to remember that not all of the space inside a shed can be used. Thatís because some space will need to be left open to make it easy to get in and out of the building. Aside from choosing the size, a few of the things to consider when choosing garden sheds Isle Of Anglesey include:
• Whether or not the building locks
• Type of material it is constructed from
• How easy it will be to maintain
• Whether the overall design will complement other structures around it
For quotes that are both free of charge and free of obligation, check out our quick and easy quote service. You're never under pressure to accept any of the quotations from specialist contractors in your area.
We save you time and money
Building vs. Buying:
When itís time to consider garden sheds, Isle Of Anglesey consumers often head to a garden centre in order to find what they are looking for. There are some disadvantages of doing so however, including:
• Limited selection available
• Sheds can be cumbersome to construct
• Requires a truck to pick up or payment of an additional charge for delivery
Even though there is a large selection available at garden centres, homeowners may still have problems finding exactly what they are looking for. This is especially true whenever Isle Of Anglesey garden sheds are being used for special purposes such as guest cottages. In that case, it might be best to use a specialist contractor create a custom design.
Garden Shed Installation Costs: Isle Of Anglesey garden sheds can be professionally constructed via our service even when packages are purchased from home improvement stores. A few of the things that influence the cost of completing this project include:
• Size of building
• Type of roof it contains
• Material used to make the floor
• Features (windows, skylights, workbenches, cabinets)
• Whether ground must be leveled
• Addition of plumbing or electricity
Thereís a lot to consider when choosing the right garden sheds. Consumers can always visit a home improvement centre for inspiration, however getting custom quotes from local approved specialists is the surefire way to get your perfect garden storage solution at the right price.
Your Isle Of Anglesey garden shed questions answered
- Where can a new shed be installed? You can install a shed anywhere on your property where there is enough space for the walls and the anchor beams. Sheds should have at least 2 inches of space between the shed wall and any other structures.
- Can a shed be placed on top of concrete? Yes, a shed can be placed on concrete. Wooden flooring beams will be laid down first and then the anchor posts will be driven directly into those.
- Can you give me prices on a new garden shed to replace my old one? Our network of specialists will be more than willing to provide you with quotes once they have assessed the property.
- How long will it take to build a garden shed? This depends largely on how big your shed needs to be, the style of shed you want and the materials needed to build it.
Apply Online For Quotes
Tell us about your ideal garden shed or storage solution via our online form. Don't worry if you're not too sure, the experts can advise along the way.
Hear From Local Approved Pros
We consult our industry-leading network and arrange for up to 4 approved experts to get in touch with their best quotes. All quotes are obligation-free.